Ingredients10-12 eggs ($1.25)
4-5 small potatoes, peeled and diced ($.50)
1-2 Tbsp olive oil ($.10)
Salt/pepper1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
($.38) Omit if GFCFSF1 cup salsa
($.50)8 corn or flour tortillas
($.69) Corn if GFCFSF
Canteloupe or pears or apples ($.75)
Banana Smoothie ($.50)
1. In large skillet, add olive oil and let warm for 1 minute. Add peeled and diced potatoes with salt and pepper to taste. Saute for 6-8 minutes, stirring often. (Add a little water to help them cook faster!) Season with other favorite seasonings if you like!
2. In bowl, whisk together eggs. Add a few dashes of salt and pepper. Pour over the potatoes after they have been cooking for 6-8 minutes. Cook eggs with potatoes and scramble them as they cook.
3. Warm tortillas in oven wrapped in foil or tortilla warmer (so they don’t get crispy!).
4. Cut canteloupe or pears or apples
.5. Make banana smoothie.
6. Serve potato/eggs with cheese and salsa in a warm tortilla with side of fruit and a banana smoothie!Cost $4.67